Monday 3 February 2014

The Body Shop Eye Palette 01 Smoky Brown

The Body Shop Eye Palette 01 Smoky Brown
4 x 1.8g (0.06oz)
This is a sweet deal that I got for $10 CAD before tax as part of The Body Shop’s boxing week sale! Original price would be around $30 CAD? Boxing week sale is lame; the sign is basically up the entire month of december. I left vancouver in the first week of Jan and the boxing week sale signs were still up
-.-
The colours in the palette are really pretty. I use them together to achieve a nice gold sheen on my lids since three of them have gold micro glitter. I like all the colours, and this is another palette that stands well on its own. You can definitely travel with just this palette alone.
The second and third colour especially appeals to me. I usually use the light yellow shadow on the inner corner of my eyes and aegyosal, the orangey gold shadow on the inner lid and the shimmery brown on the outer lids. I would then use the matte brown on the bottom 1/3 of my eyes.
With primer underneath, the colours really pop up and appear more vibrant.
The two mini brushes that came with the palette makes it an even sweeter deal. TWO! QUALITY! BRUSHES! wahahahaa I love the brushes and the slanted one can be used to fill in my brows as well. yayeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment