Monday 3 February 2014

A few of my favourite things

These are a few of my favourite things at the moment: (from left to right)
Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm in #105 Demure I like this for giving me a natural and sweet pink tint on my lips. The silver microglitter is a little overboard though.
Clio Gelpresso Pencil Eyeliner in #15 Bloody Devil LOVE THIS. I never expected this colour to work for me.
Annabelle Brown Eyeliner Got it for cheap in Vancouver Target! Wahaha this was $4sgd? Really good quality though. Smudges a little, but really pigmented and smooth to apply.
RiRi heart MAC dual-ended brush (239 and 217) ahem. $42 CAD w/o tax. I have not had the guts to convert this price back to sgd yet. That said, the two brushes are as per MAC tradition, hand made. I double checked with their product manager who confirmed that unlike usual Special Edition brushes in sets, RiRi brushes are handmade like those sold separately. PHEW!? Ahem. At least this was a bargain hehehe considering that they’re around $30 each. Anyway, both the 239 and 217 brushes are highly raved about, and rightfully so. I especially love 217?? It makes eyeshadow on my lids look seamlessly blended, erasing all harsh lines. 239 is useful for packing on colours on my lids solidly, and I feel that these two brushes are the only two essential brushes needed for a good look.
Maybelline Big Eye Falsies My summer love. Fell in love with this when I was in Vancouver in May, and have been trying it on my friends to rave about it. And my friends all love it! A friend even said: “Wah I’ve never seen my eyes look this big!” LOL. This mascara lengthens and volumises lashes extremely well without clumping. 
Loreal Voluminous Power 24H I forgot to bring the Maybelline mascara along with me this winter when I visited Vancouver again, so I randomly bought this one since it was on sale. Works well, keeps my lashes up, looks natural and not as dramatic as my Maybelline one. Very easy to apply and catch each lash, even the bottom ones as well, even though the wand is quite fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment