Tuesday 11 February 2014

Birthday purchases!

The Face Shop - Chia Seed Moisture-Holding Seed Essence

This 'essence' is actually a serum, and it's so freaking cool!!!! It contains little beads of chia seed concentrate, so that when you rub it into the skin, the beads burst and releases extra goodness ^^

It's only my second day using it, so I'll have to wait and see if it does anything special. But right now, I love the texture - not tooooo sticky, and I can feel it really being absorbed in.

I use this after my Olive Real Skin at night, and after my Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion in the day.


 Innisfree - The Green Tea Seed Cream

I LOVE THE SCENT. I already have the Olive Real Skin (toner) thanks to a friend, and had used it to save my skin during winter in Vancouver. It did wonders, but apparently Innisfree Olive range is more for winter while their Green Tea Seed line is more for summer! Since Singapore is perpetually hot and humid, save for November-January period, I was interested in getting something from the Green Tea Seed line to try for myself.

It's not too rich, and I feel like my skin can still breathe after I layer this on top of my 'essence'. So far, so good! It does work; I woke up to supple skin this morning ^^















Tarte - Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in Fair Honey (for fair skin with peach undertones)



I got super interested in this after watching Essiebutton review it on Youtube. Btw I love this super hyper girl. She does really entertaining reviews.

I have no idea what peach undertones mean, I only know that the shade blended seamlessly onto my skin lol. It was a perfect match, so I bought it immediately.





LOOK AT THE MESH, SO COOL. I didn't buy the accompanying bamboo kabuki since I already have a real techniques buffing brush which is really dense.

I tested it right after I got home cus I couldn't wait. AND OMG, BEST FOUNDATION I'VE EVER TRIED. This really does gives me an airbrushed effect; it is almost undetectable. It evened out my skin tone and my skin looked flawless. It's medium coverage, not full though, so since I have some rather dark acne I'll still have to use concealer on those spots. BUT I can really just head out of the house with just this product. SUPER AMAZED.

No comments:

Post a Comment