Sunday 16 February 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- hour blush in Tipsy



















I knew from online reviews that NARS and Tarte were the to-go brands for pigmented and long-wearing blushes, and that The Balm Frat Boy was a good option as well. But the Amazonian Clay thing is such a good marketing gimmick; I fell for it. In any case, I was impressed by the Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Powder Foundation that I had bought earlier.

I was attracted to a couple of colours based on online swatches: Achiote, Tipsy, Exposed and Glisten. ACHIOTE WAS OUT OF STOCK. It's such a pretty reddish-pink/rose!!! So I opted for Tipsy instead hehehe a gorgeous coral.




It applies sooooo smoothly, and surprisingly creamy for a powder blush! It doesn't look powdery AT ALL. Best of all, it has a satin-like finish. I was so impressed by the sheen!

The blush is also really true-to-colour. I haven't worn it out yet since I only just bought it, so I can't test if the colours will stay on so pigmented for 12-hours as claimed. But so far so good!!

I made a promise to my friend not to buy Achiote until I finish this up.....

><

"I will wait, I will wait for you~"


No comments:

Post a Comment