Monday 3 February 2014

NYX Waiting For Tonight Palette






I’ve used everything except for the greens and blues in the palette, and I’ve been really pleased with the pigmentation of these eyeshadows!


The most frequently used colour is the matte brown on the top right corner. I like it all over my lids, or as a outer v crease colour. I really enjoy using the matte cream on 3rd from bottom left as a highlight colour as well.


For the burgundy eyes look I did, I used the brown on 4th from bottom right with the purple on the 2nd row from the right. I really liked the effect! Can’t wait to experiment more with this palette.


The brow palettes and blush colours are really good too. I’ve used the bronzer occasionally when I wanted some warmth to my face, and it does its job quite well.


All in all, for $55 sgd, this is a really good buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment