Monday 3 February 2014

NYX Trio Eyeshadow in TS28A Very Delight










Top row is with primer and bottom row without. the pigmentation of the eyeshadows on a primer is amaaazing and without primer, the eyeshadows have a sheer glow that I like as well.

The photos really don’t do the palette justice. The first colour is a peachy-pink colour, the second a bronze, and the third a light pinkish-cream.This palette is totally going into my travel bag!

Primer used is the NYX HD eyeshadow base. I love this, and actually like this better than the urban decay primer potion. The UDPP frankly did nothing for me; not outstanding in terms of enhancing colour payoff nor staying power. In contrast, the NYX HD eyeshadow base does everything you would expect a primer to do, and more. For more than half the price, I got something way better than the UDPP.

No comments:

Post a Comment