Monday 3 February 2014

Swatches for UD Naked 3






Tadaaaaa!!! Swatches of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!! left (no primer), right (NYX HD eyeshadow base underneath).


The NYX HD eyeshadow base is truly amazing and I can’t stop raving about it.


Anyway, the colours look so much more vibrant with primer! Even dust became less dusty lol cant get enough of this joke. But yep ‘dust’ sure as hell looked more decent on the right!


My favourite colours are: burnout, buzz, trick, liar, and factory. I can see myself wearing these the most frequently, and they are so so pretty! Trickespecially is such a unique colour.


The mattes: strange, limit and nooner are really smooth and finely milled, so I enjoy using them as well. But I have a similar colour to limit in my NYX palette, and strange as well. Nooner is great for deepening my outer crease to naturally and seamlessly lead to a darker brown on my outer v.


Am gonna upload any looks I do using this palette!!

No comments:

Post a Comment