Sunday 2 March 2014

Useful beauty websites

If I'm not looking for anything in particular, I like browsing Into The Gloss and BeautylishTemptalia has a lot of swatches, almost of everything, but because her skin tone is so dark I find it hard to rely on just her swatches alone.

The first website I consult whenever I'm considering a new purchase is Make Up Alley, where I can check out user reviews.

Next, I'll then google search and trawl through blog reviews for detailed swatches and reviews. I also like watching non-pretentious youtubers like Essiebutton ramble on about beauty products to get myself all hyped up for hauling. Kinda like pre-marathon prep hehehehe.

Paula's Choice is a good place to double check the rating of a product: Best/Good/Average/Poor. Anything that's Best and Good is safe, usually.

Once I go through online research on the products, I'll then go on a swatch-fest in sephora/drug stores HEHEHHE my favourite part of the entire process.

Actually, no. My favourite part is reading good reviews of the products I would have already bought, just to multiply the sense that I made a wise choice lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment