Wednesday 12 March 2014

Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in YR25 Neon Orange



Just look at it. HOW FREAKING PIGMENTED IS THIS. AND THE COLOUR IS GORGEOUS.

I found out that Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in YR25 Neon Orange was used by 천송이 in 별에서 온 그대, a drama i went crazy over for the past 2 months. She inspired a new trend, that of having simple eye makeup and rather bare face with a pop of colour on her lips. Ahem. Actually I bought 2 other lipsticks online and they're on their way to me now....

Anyway this colour looks super good on me! Being fair, I really suit bright colours, so lucky meeeee since I happen to love brights rather than nudes on the lips anyway. This swatch is a really accurate one btw. Looks like that on my lips as well.

BUT I got a guilt attack cus I thought it seemed similar to Revlon Tutti Frutti. It turns out that they're the same colour, but Tutti Frutti is a lot more sheer! That makes it easier to wear too of course. Key point is: THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. Therefore, I did not waste money! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment