Sunday 9 March 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed

Okay so a friend saw on instagram that Sephora was selling mini versions of Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes and I went nuts. For $12, it works out to be the exact cost of the original divided by the amount of product. SADLY, they were only selling Exposed and 1 other colour that I don't remember. I was all prepared to buy at least 2??












So anyway. I LOVE EXPOSED, it's so freaking natural. It's as close as you can get to a natural flush. My grandma even commented: "you look nice like this, don't have to put makeup" LOL when I actually had the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation and the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed on.



Top: Exposed
Bottom: Tipsy

Okay my swatch is kinda crappy. But essentially the difference between the two is that Exposed looks more natural, while Tipsy is brighter. I find that when I do heavier eye makeup, Exposed is perfectly subtle while still doing its job as a blush, which is to make me look alive. Tipsy is good for when I do simple but at the same time shimmery looks on my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment