Saturday 22 March 2014

FOTD

I had make up on from 6.30am till about 10pm yesterday, and I HAVE to mention that I still looked pretty good after that long! The foundation didn't cake up/crease/settle into fine lines, and my eyeshadow and blush didn't fade at all!!! I think the best way to use the foundation is to apply on clean skin (right after washing with cleanser), second best way is over sunscreen. When I add toner,serum and moisturiser into the routine, the foundation does perform less well.

Products used:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation in Fair Honey
Urban Decay Naked 3: Limit on crease, Trick on lid, Mugshot on outer V.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hr Blush in Exposed
Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in YR27 Solar Orange



Hehe sent this video to my boyfriend while I was in the Library working on my thesis. Also, took this picture. The lighting's not that good though...


No comments:

Post a Comment