Tuesday 18 March 2014

Mega Lipstick Swatch Fest





 I went a little crazy with lipstick recently.The most recent one that just came in the mail is the Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick in YR27 Solar Orange!!! This is $34, but I bought it online for $23.90 hehe. It's really creamy just like Neon Orange, and just so smooth to apply. I find this to be really worth the money since it's so pigmented and high quality. Solar Orange is actually a bright, pinkish-coral? Not so much of orange tones in there actually.





I got really excited and started swatching all the lipsticks I currently own so as to um, justify my recent splurges. They're all quite different!!! I left out my MAC Mineralise Lipstick in Luxe Naturale though, since it's just a nudish-pink shade. It's quite obvious how much I love bright colours on my lips eh? :D




From left to right (under direct white light): Revlon Lip Butter (070 Cherry Tart), NYX Extra Creamy Lipstick (Eros), Revlon Kissable Balm Stain (025 Sweetheart Valentine), Revlon Lacquer Balm (105 Demure), L'oreal Colour Riche (My First Pink), Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick (Neon Orange), Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick - 2 swatches (Solar Orange), L'oreal Colour Riche (Fairy Touch), Revlon Lip Butter (015 Tutti Frutti).




No comments:

Post a Comment