Saturday 2 August 2014

Skincare Routine

My skin's finally been clearing up! I've been having huge zits pop up continuously, one after another, for a few months? Actually a whole year I think. I used to have such good skin, tight pores, smooth normal skin with the very very occasional zit which pops out during exam season. Sigh.

According to my dermatologist, the change in my skin condition can be attributed to my skin having been subjected to sudden changes in climate (since I've been overseas quite a bit these few years). My diet has also changed - I went from only eating simple and light dishes to craving for spicy food all the time, especially after I returned from Korea.

My skin right now:

  • dry-normal
  • pores are starting to look bigger - I'M AGING AND MY SKIN IS LOOSENING UP :(
  • dry lips that need to be taken care of to prevent my lip eczema from returning
  • some mini and negligible bumps on my forehead and chin -- a huge improvement from before
I think the improvement can be credited to Hado Labo, cus that's all I've been using recently: Hydrating face wash, followed by the Hydrating lotion and finally the Arbutin Whitening milk. I like using whitening products because they help brighten my complexion. I also like to dose my skin with a good amount of moisture because of my skin type. My skin tends to get dry if left unattended to.

No comments:

Post a Comment