Saturday 16 August 2014

My daily MAC quad


Wow this photo is as colour accurate as it gets. Taken with my new camera, Canon S120! Clockwise L-R: Concrete, Wedge, Blanc Type, Grain.

Just wanted to do a quick post about what I've noticed myself consistently using. I actually transferred these 4 colours in particular to my MAC quad that I was reserving to be used on trips as my travel eyeshadow palette.

They are: Concrete (used for my eyebrows and to line my lower lashline), Wedge (to bring warmth to my crease area and to create a slight shadow), Grain (swept over the front half of my lids, and used to highlight the inner corner so as to brighten up my eyes!), Blanc Type (my favourite brow bone highlight that simultaneously cleans up my look if I bring Wedge too high up).

Together, they create a very everyday, casual eye-look that's appropriate for school and whenever I'm lazy to think of what eyeshadows to use. Basically my default combination!

I really love all 4 of these eyeshadows, and definitely highly recommend them for beginners :) Swatches available in my previous posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment