Saturday 2 August 2014

LUSH face masks! - Oatifix and Catastrophe Cosmetic



First things first: these are like $8 in canada and $20+ in Singapore lolol omg I feel such a sense of accomplishment!!! 

The masks are okay, they certainly don't do miracles. Oatifix targets dryness, while Catastrophe Cosmetic is supposed to be a mild remedy to combat acne/breakouts. Both worked for me, but I wasn't wowed by the results. For instance, Catastrophe Cosmetic DID help reduce the redness of new and old zits, but I felt that it didn't do anything substantial to alleviate the situation - the zits remained. Oatifix is a real treat for my face; it always leaves my skin feeling utterly nourished and supple!

In any case, these masks are really enjoyable, especially since they HAVE to be kept in the fridge which leads to them being soothingly-icy on the face when you apply them. I also like the fact that given their shelf life of about 3 weeks, you are forced to not be lazy and just use them every other day. Oh oh, and I love their policy of giving a free face mask for every 5 tubs returned?? Damn I should have spent more time in Canada :P

However, given the stark price difference, I'd certainly not buy them when I'm in Singapore :/

No comments:

Post a Comment