Saturday 2 August 2014

LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub


I've been using this product for more than a year now? This is actually my 2nd jar, since the 1st jar expired in May I bought another one while I was in Canada. This seems to last and last, I don't think anyone can actually finish it up before its expiry date. 

You only need to pick up the teeniest amount with the nub of your little finger, then exfoliate your lips with it. If you're into lip scrubs, you can actually lick up the excess. It has a salty sweetness to it. However, I've not been keen to do that at all, just grosses me out :P

I like using this scrub once a week. Lip scrubs are important to me because my lips are dry, yet I like bold lip colours. This combination can lead to disastrously attention-seeking flaky lips, so I'm grateful to LUSH for such a inexpensive and effective product that helps prevent that. After doing the lip scrub, I condition my lips with my favourite Kiehl's lip balm if I'm applying lipstick. At the moment, I'm a total lip gloss convert though, so I'd apply NYX butter glosses right after the lip scrub since they're so moisturising anyway.

The lip scrub cost me CAD $7 or $9 I think, which converts to sgd $10. This product is available in Singapore for $20+. Hehehehe score!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment