Thursday 1 May 2014

Inglot Freedom System 5-pan and MAC 4-pan

This is just part of my Seattle haul wahaha!! I've been waiting to get these palettes for so freaking long OMG. They're both customised: 

In the MAC palette, I have (L-R, clockwise): Grain, Era, Wedge, All that Glitters.

In the Inglot palette, I assembled (L-R): 330 matte, 397 pearl, 154 AMC shine, 390 matte, 360 matte.

For both of them, I was aiming for light spectrum neutrals, and wanted to get some matte ones in there since they're absent/not very good in most palettes. They are so perfect for light nudey eye looks! I love all of them equally, since ahem, I did do a lot of research before getting each of them.





I love all of them?? especially Grain and Era I think, these are so subtle (not to say that they are not pigmented, but just that they are not flashy colours) and go so well together!


For comparison: Inglot swatches on the left and MAC on the right.

 The Inglot colours are so pretty!!! In order from top-bottom, 360 is a dupe for MAC Charcoal Brown (so perfect for the crease in a heaver look, and good as a liner colour as the base for actual eyeliner!), 390 is a great contouring shade, and soooo natural looking. I would say it's a warmer tone dupe for MAC Omega? Comparing MAC Omega and 390, omega almost seems greenish. 154 is for when I want a more shiny, glittery look, 397 is a dupe for MAC Naked Lunch that is of better pigmentation and quality I feel. It is a pinkish-beige. Lastly, 330 almost faded into my skin lol because well, I got it as a simple base colour for all over the lid. Love the peachy-beige tones!

Overall, the Inglot palette is cheaper and much better for value, but well, the MAC palette's worth a shot as well! I feel that MAC colours are not entirely reliable and have varying quality; you really need to swatch and decide which ones are of better quality, rather than just looking at the colours. BUT ON THE WHOLE, I LOVE MY NEW PALETTES HEEHEEHEE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment