Wednesday 14 May 2014

NYX Butter Glosses review

The NYX Butter Glosses have really impressed me! It smells so sweet and doesn't taste weird at all. The colours I bought are all really pigmented and long-lasting as well. They even leave a slight stain when rubbed off with a tissue after meals. Best of all for my dry lips, they are uber moisturising! My lips tend to crack/peel sometimes when it get super dry, but these somehow leave my lips feeling plump and full of moisture even without any lip balm as a base.


I bought 4 shades (from left to right): Apple Strudel, Peaches and Cream, Cherry Cheescake, Peach Cobbler.

In the swatches below, the order is reversed such that Peach Cobbler is the topmost swatch and so on.



L photo: one swipe of the doe-foot applicator.







R photo: blended out.









To boot, these are SO cheap! Bought 2 in the US for $5 each, with a 50% off 2nd purchase, so it was US$7 in total. The other two I bought in Canada for CA$8 each.

I really went lip-crazy this trip, so I have a lot more lip products to blog about hehehehhehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment