Monday 26 May 2014

Shimmery Lid Colours in my MAC Palette

Whoops, Satin Taupe should be here as well, since I usually use it on my lids too but I forgot to include it! Here are my favourite lid shades (Top-Bottom): Grain, Arena, and Era


I wear Era the most often, with Mystery as my liner shade. Era is a light beige-brown-taupe. LOL. It's perfect for me. I considered Soba (a light golden brown) to serve the same function of a shimmery light brown in my MAC palette, but Soba made me look sick when I tested it on my eyelids in the store.

Grain is a light peachy-beige great for adding a pop of brightness in the centre of my lid when I'm done with the rest of my eye makeup, as well as on my inner bottom corner. 

Arena is a peachy-gold that surprisingly flatters my lid, and is perfect for a natural makeup look since it's so subtle.


No comments:

Post a Comment